Wasatch Peaks Credit Union is committed to the wellness of our members, staff, and volunteers. We especially want to ensure that our members, staff, and local communities are physically well amid the concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We also want to look after the financial wellness of our members and want you to be assured that Wasatch Peaks Credit Union will assist in meeting the financial needs of members affected by the coronavirus.
Our first priority remains keeping Wasatch Peaks employees and members safe and well-informed while doing what we can to limit the potential spread of illness. We are monitoring the day-to-day developments and will continue to communicate any pertinent updates with our members. At this time, Wasatch Peaks will continue to operate with our normal business hours.
Consider Banking from Home:
While Wasatch Peaks is operating with normal business normal hours, we do have many tools that you can utilize should you feel any concern about going out in public. These tools are encompassed within our free Online Banking at wasatchpeaks.com and Mobile Banking services.
With these services you can:
- Monitor Accounts: Keep tabs on your account balances and verify your transactions.
- Transfer Money: Manage your money between accounts.
- Deposit Checks: Utilize Mobile Deposit in our app.
- Apply for Loans: Apply online for Home, Auto, and RV Loans.
- Live Chat: Enjoy quick customer service from a live representative.
- Financial Education: Gain financial knowledge and skills
You may also call our Member Service Center at 801-627-8700 during business hours.
How You Can Help:
- Please do not come into the Credit Union if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Consider getting cash at our ATMs.
- Consider utilizing cards as an alternative to using cash.
This is a proactive measure that Wasatch Peaks is taking to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses among our members. We appreciate your cooperation in helping to keep our staff, members, and community as safe as possible.